AIM
lllihp

The Legend Preview The Legend Preview

Eh.

Nice effort. It looks like you have the right idea in terms of how it should all play out, but the graphics and voices wont ever match in their current state. The whole self glorification with 'onstruck productions' and 'assosciated with' etc is just lame. Its a flash movie, its a stick flash movie and your a kid, nobody cares.

Like I said before, it has the cinematic feel to it. The different angles, the effects. But at the end of the day its a stick movie, and its been done to death. No, its been done to fucking hell and back infinitely.

If you dont want to be compared to 'the PROs', then dont post your movie on Newgrounds - because its a community, you are apart of it and you will be. Im not going to be like the rest of your friends below and give you a 10, because that is ridiculous, especially if you compare it to everything else on this site. You look like you have the ability to make a great movie, so give up the sticks and have a real go.

Timebomb Timebomb

I lak adverts.

That was pretty cool. My name is phill and i am from coflash. I gave you a 9 for violence because i accidentally clicked it instead of 10, but then its such a hassle to click it again then pick 10 when i still had to do the rest of the options like humer, interactivity and so on, even though i could have spent the time doing it rather than writing this dribble. What am i here for again? oh yeh, stay out of my beer!

Problem with the Holidays Problem with the Holidays

Cool

Thanks for the quote on my movie.. never had that before.

squeakytoad responds:

Glad you liked.

Castle III part A Castle III part A

Study time.

AH 64's arnt transport helicopters, according to your movie they are standing inside the engine for the rotors. If your going to spend so much time on something do some research, i pointed this out in one of your earlier movies but it seems realism isnt your thing.

Get-lost responds:

They will use Blackhawk helicopters as transport in future parts. I re-used the Apache for part A because it was used in Castle II.

Throwback the Duck Ep. 0 Throwback the Duck Ep. 0

Excellent.

I fail to see how this didnt get weekly first place. Your style and animation are the best, tankmen definatly shouldnt have won. If more people on this site had half a brain theyd understand how hard it is to make something like this, and theres nothing wrong with the voices, its what a duck voice should sound like. Anyway I loved it, I look forward to more.

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

Cool

It was ok, i imagine it would have taken some time to draw all those people then animate them, im just a bit worried at how good you are at drawing penis's, might want to get yourself checked out or something.

26 ways to die collab 26 ways to die collab

Lame.

When a bullet is fired into someones skull, the bullet casing dosnt follow it, still attached to the bullet itself. Idiot kids. Also, none of the deaths were even slightly interesting.

Castle II Castle II

mm

I like to pick at things so let me pick.

The AH64 is an attack helicopter, not for transport, theres no big door on the side there are only two hatches so i dont get what happened there. The shells from his sub are 9mm, the shells that drop out look way too big. Why wouldnt he just fly to the top, shoot the hell out of them with the machine gun on the apache, steal the flag then go? what was the point in going in by foot? The plan was pretty stupid. It was a good movie though, i just like realism, nevermind.

Get-lost responds:

lmao. Indeed he could've done it your way, but hey that wouldnt be fun to watch :P
Thanks

Starwars spoof 4 Starwars spoof 4

Nice

Your graphics style is awsome, You should invest in doing a longer flash, you have the talent to make it funny and look good so if i were you thats what id be doing.

Newgrounds Versus - Final Newgrounds Versus - Final

I think...

Gel should win. The other one didnt have enough animation, no voices, and it looks like it could have been made in a couple of hours.