AIM
lllihp

The Legend Preview The Legend Preview

Eh.

Nice effort. It looks like you have the right idea in terms of how it should all play out, but the graphics and voices wont ever match in their current state. The whole self glorification with 'onstruck productions' and 'assosciated with' etc is just lame. Its a flash movie, its a stick flash movie and your a kid, nobody cares.

Like I said before, it has the cinematic feel to it. The different angles, the effects. But at the end of the day its a stick movie, and its been done to death. No, its been done to fucking hell and back infinitely.

If you dont want to be compared to 'the PROs', then dont post your movie on Newgrounds - because its a community, you are apart of it and you will be. Im not going to be like the rest of your friends below and give you a 10, because that is ridiculous, especially if you compare it to everything else on this site. You look like you have the ability to make a great movie, so give up the sticks and have a real go.

Timebomb Timebomb

I lak adverts.

That was pretty cool. My name is phill and i am from coflash. I gave you a 9 for violence because i accidentally clicked it instead of 10, but then its such a hassle to click it again then pick 10 when i still had to do the rest of the options like humer, interactivity and so on, even though i could have spent the time doing it rather than writing this dribble. What am i here for again? oh yeh, stay out of my beer!

Problem with the Holidays Problem with the Holidays

Cool

Thanks for the quote on my movie.. never had that before.

squeakytoad responds:

Glad you liked.

franks adventure 2 franks adventure 2

Gay

When i went into the building on fire, i got stuck behind one of the tables and couldnt get out, then when i went to restart it kept looping the music over the music on my frist try.

Avril Dress-up Avril Dress-up

AVRIL RULES!

You get 10 for graphics since i got to see her naked, and 10 for sound. Too bad it dosnt look like her : /

halycon responds:

It looks like her, I stenciled it directly from one of her real pics, only that pic had clothes on, and I made puppet hands. Thanks for not voting 0!